• March 28 - 30, 2017

    Track School - Level 1 - Kolberg-Pioneer

    700 West 21st Street • Yankton, SD 57078

    Attendees required to have less than 2 years experience working on KPI track-mounted equipment.

    This course will cover the basic set-up, operation, maintenance, and lubrication of all KPI track mounts, along with basic application principals needed to operate the equipment within the parameters required to run efficiently and economically. 50% of this course will be classroom and the other 50% will be hands on.

    Early Bird Registration: March 10

    Register

    Agenda

    Please contact Terry Haas with any questions.

    PRO Training

  • March 28 - 30, 2017

    Track School - Level 2 - Kolberg-Pioneer

    700 West 21st Street • Yankton, SD 57078

    Attendees required to have 2 or more years experience on KPI track-mounted equipment.

    This course will cover advanced level troubleshooting of the electrical and hydraulic systems. 60% of the class will be in a classroom setting and the remaining 40% will be outside getting to know the track-mounts more intimately and get a better understanding of the electrical and hydraulic parts of a track-mount.

    Early Bird Registration: March 10

    Register

    Agenda

    Please contact Terry Haas with any questions.

    PRO Training

  • August 1 - 3, 2017

    Cone and Screen School

    86470 Franklin Boulevard • Eugene, OR 97405

    This course consists of 25% classroom and 75% hands-on training for the Kodiak® Plus Cone Crusher, Combo Screen and triple-shaft horizontal screen. Students learn about operation, start-up and maintenance, and conduct a complete tear-down, re-assembly and inspection. This course is developed for dealer and end user maintenance personnel and operators, but is also recommended for parts, support and supervisory attendees. 

    Early Bird Registration: July 14

    Register

    Agenda

    Please contact Erik Schmidt with any questions.

    PRO Training

  • August 8 - 10, 2017

    Track School - Johnson Crushers International

    86470 Franklin Boulevard • Eugene, OR 97405

    This 3 day course will give the attendee an in-depth understanding of the JCI (GT and FT) cone and screen track plant systems. 50% of the course will be in classroom and the other 50% will be hands on with  track units. Attendees will learn operation, maintenance, set-up,  and navigation of the electrical control and hydraulic systems. This class will have extensive schematic reading on both hydraulic and electrical systems on JCI track screen and cone plants. Attendees will be expected to participate in troubleshooting and resolving fault scenarios in the classroom as well as on-plant. Networking opportunities exist throughout the training with JCI Engineering, Parts, and Service and Sales Staff.

    Early Bird Registration: July 21

    Register

    Agenda

    Please contact Erik Schmidt with any questions.

    PRO Training

  • October 10 - 12, 2017

    Track and Screen School - Astec Mobile Screens

    2704 West LeFevre Road • Sterling, IL 61081

    This 3 day course will focus on high frequency screens, ProSizer® RAP processing plants and track mounting screening plants.  Utilizing a hands-on approach, attendees will work will full scale equipment and learn how to safely and efficiently set up, operate and maintain them.  Upon completion of this course, attendees will achieve a comprehensive understanding of the equipment manufactured by Astec Mobile Screens.

    Early Bird Registration: September 22

    Register

    Agenda

    Please contact Louis DeMay with any questions.

    PRO Training

  • December 5 - 7, 2017

    Service Application School

    700 West 21st Street • Yankton, SD 57078

    Using an entirely-theoretical approach taught by service and application sales experts, attendees learn to troubleshoot and resolve operational problems for all KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens products. These industry authorities provide the tools necessary to streamline troubleshooting skills while learning the application of the equipment to resolve any problem.

    Early Bird Registration: November 17

    Register

    Agenda

    Please contact Terry Haas with any questions.

    PRO Training